Dig Deep - Discover Your True Self and Your Best Life.
- Certified Life Coach Training, Centre for Applied Neuroscience - Graduated Dec 4, 2017
- Kids & Family Yoga Teacher Training,
Rainbow Kids Yoga
- 200 HR Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training (incl. Kundalini Meditation), Awaken Love YTT
- BSc Honours Psychology, McMaster University
Depth Life Coaching
As a certified Life Coach (and someone who has benefited immensely from working with my own Coach), I know that the Coach-Client relationship is built upon trust. Working with someone that you can honestly open up to, and really show up as yourself, is such an important aspect of Coaching – and it is an area where my personal qualities of care and compassion, curiosity, open mindedness and empathy really matter.
I know that a journey of personal growth and self-awareness requires the courage to be vulnerable, and also how profoundly healing it is to share ourselves, our stories, our dreams. Part of what I do as a Life Coach is provide the safe and comfortable space to get started… to release into, let go of, and just BE. From there, I will provide guidance and support on your journey, with deep listening and powerful questioning, providing tools, offering ideas, suggestions and perhaps a new perspective. All of which will help you gain a real understanding of who you are (your true or authentic self), and how to move forward in life with more purpose and passion.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM LIFE COACHING WITH ME:
- A process to discover and enhance your personal strengths, skills, talents, passions, and to identify values, priorities, and preferences
- Ongoing accountability in setting and achieving personal goals
- A process of gaining clarity and insight into challenging life decisions, and choice of action
- Support in moving through limiting beliefs – identifying fears/barriers that may be holding you back
- Effective communication tools for clear, direct, and healthy expression of wants, needs, feelings and beliefs for establishing close, connected, and rewarding personal relationships (in all areas of life)
- Yoga and meditation for relaxation/stress reduction, emotional regulation, and increased mind-body awareness, and improved life balance
- An approach that shifts perspective and allows for gratitude, acceptance, and powerful healing
Although I’ve spent most of my life working in the healthcare profession, it was only after some really difficult, painful personal life experiences, that I decided to dive deeper, and take my life and career in a new direction. I realized that I had more strength – more courage, more resilience than I ever could have imagined. Challenges in life can also be incredible opportunities to move through fear, and our false beliefs of what we can and cannot do. We learn from these experiences, and that can include learning how to choose the way in which they shape us.
Some people may think that as a Life Coach, I am an expert in Life, and that my life should be perfect. This is not the case. I have struggled, made ''mistakes'', and I have suffered loss. I think of life as I do yoga, as a practice. It is a continual learning process where we may acquire wisdom and insight, but this journey is not a path to perfection, nor is there any one specific path that any one person is meant to take. Can you let go of your attachment to the idea of a perfect life and what that looks like? Are you willing instead to go deep within yourself, to discover and learn to love your true self, finding the peace and happiness that comes from within, while living YOUR best life?