Be balanced in life and business
- BSc in Psychology & Biology, 2008 (University of Western Ontario)
- Post-Grad Certificate in Public Relations, 2009 (Loyalist College)
- Equine Business Management Certificate, 2012 (University of Guelph)
- Basic Therapeutic Horseback Riding Instructor, 2015 (Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association)
- Volunteer Crisis Responder, 2015-present (Caledon Dufferin Victim Services)
- Autism & Behaviour Sciences Certificate, 2019 (Seneca College)
Empowered Serenity Coaching
Hey, I’m Amanda! I’m a mindset and lifestyle coach who will help you to get your stress levels under control and breathe easily throughout your busy, hectic day.
I’ve always been an overachiever, juggling multiple jobs, school, and starting a passion-based niche business using horses to help children and adults with special needs while trying to maintain a social life. A cocktail in one hand while writing a business plan with the other counts as social, right?
I sometimes had a hard time saying no and when I did, I felt guilty that I was letting someone down who depended on me. As a typical type-A alpha mare, I wanted to take on all of the tasks in every project that I was handling and not delegate because I could do it all myself and didn’t need any help. I didn’t want to admit when I was overwhelmed, drowning in work, and my health was starting to suffer. I didn’t want to admit when I was exhausted and couldn’t take it anymore.
As a business owner, it's far easier for you to try to do everything by yourself instead of having to delegate or rely on others. Let me help you to break the cycle and tame those stress gremlins. We'll work together to come up with an organisational system that allows you to delegate the things that drag you down and work on the things that bring you joy and success in your business and life. Together, we'll design a self-care plan that fits into your schedule and gets you to move from Stressed to Serene in your daily life.
Book a free 30-minute session where we'll talk about your needs and come up with simple steps that you can follow immediately. We'll also see if we're a good fit to continue working together.